These Terms and Conditions are applicable to all guests of Casa Rural Casa la Naranja
- Main guest: This is the person who has booked accommodation at Casa la Naranja and has accepted the confirmation.
- Guests must have a permanent place of residence.
- Casa la Naranja is an ‘Adults Only’ Casa Rural. Guests must be 18 years or older. Exceptions must be agreed in advance and confirmed in writing by Casa la Naranja.The owner of Casa la Naranja can (if necessary) be replaced by a representative (manager).
- The owner/manager is not responsible for damage, loss or theft of the guest’s property.
- All risks with regard to staying in or around Casa la Naranja are the responsibility of the guest.
- Guests are responsible for any damage, breakages or missing items of property of the owner /manager. Guests must reimburse any costs incurred in the above mentioned situations immediately.
- Guests should follow instructions from the owner/ manager.
- The owner/ manager can immediately deny access to guests who are, in violation of these Terms and Conditions or behave inappropriately without further notice or refund of expenses.
- The owner of Casa la Naranja is not liable for any malfunctions, such as power failure, disruption in water supply or other technical facilities in and around the Casa Rural.
- In the event of any difference of opinion/conflict between the hotel and guest, the administration of the owner / manager has the final decision unless the guests can provide evidence in their favour.
- Guests of Casa la Naranja must abide by these terms and conditions & House Rules.
- Reservation can be made by email, WhatsApp, by telephone or via the form on the website.
- Based on availability, you will receive an email confirmation containing the date(s) and the total cost of the room and the deposit required.
The booking is final once the deposit is received.
- All prices stated are per room, per night and include:
- Continental breakfast
- Towels and linen
- Room amenities
- 2 persons per room
(Extra beds can be added, ask for the options)
Terms of Payment
Deposit Amount Required:
- Up to including six weeks before arrival 10% of the total amount
- Up to and including six weeks before arrival arrival 50% of the total amount
- The remaining amount to be paid on/before arrival or when leaving
Extra costs, for example, drinks from the honesty bar, are to be paid on departure.
Casa la Naranja does not accept PIN or Credit card.
In case of a cancellation you will be charged:
- Up to six weeks before the day of arrival: 10% of the total amount
- Between six weeks and two weeks before the day of arrival: 50% of the total amount
- From two weeks and the day of arrival: 100% of the total amount
We would recommend that you take out cancellation insurance to cover your holiday. Please note that your deposit is non-refundable.
Casa la Naranja may cancel the reservation in the following cases: in case of force majeure such as natural disaster, extraordinary weather conditions, fire, death of the owner or family, hospitalization. In this case, the owner /manager will make every effort to offer the guest an alternative or the (remaining) refund amount. Any other costs caused by the cancellation will not be refunded by the owner /manager.
- Arrival: from 16.00 *
- Check In: before 19.00 *
- Check Out: 11.00 *
- Open All Year Round:Yes
- Smoking Allowed:Smoking is not allowed in the building on the terraces at the house. Smoking is permitted in the garden, in special places.
- Drinking Allowed:Yes
- Alcohol Available: Yes
- Suitable For Children:only if the entire Casa Rural is booked
- Childcare Provided:No
- Guest Pets Allowed:No
- Disabled Access: Yes
*Let us know what time you expect to arrive when you make a reservation or when you have your flight schedule. If your room is available before or after your stay we can be flexible on the time of arrival, check In or check Out.
- Guests should report to the owner / manager
- Owner / operator is obligated to ask for youe ID (passport or identity card)
- Breakfast: served between 9.00 and 10.30
- We provide 2 towels for the pool per room; other towels must remain in the room.
- Beach towels can be supplied. We ask a deposit and a user fee.
- Open fires are not allowed as they constitute a fire hazard
- Guests may invite other parties to visits after consultation with the owner/ manager
- Overnight stay by guests’ visitors is not permitted
- In case of fire inform/alert the owner / manager immediately.
- In case of early departure no refund.
The owner /manager of Casa la Naranja is committed to giving guests an unforgettable holiday. Is there something wrong or something we can do better? Let us know immediately so we can find a solution or to take steps to rectify or improve it straight away.
Casa Rural Casa la Naranja’s website has been created/ with the utmost care. However, images and information on the website may differ slightly from the current situation. Guests have no rights based on these differences.